Hotel & Travel
Convention housing opens January 15th, 2018.
Rosen Shingle Creek, which opened September 9, 2006, is one of the largest full-service convention hotels in Central Florida. The 255-acre hotel offers 1,501 guest rooms and suites, and 524,000 square feet of dedicated, flexible meeting/event space that includes one of the nation’s largest column-free ballrooms at 95,000 sq. ft. Awarded the AAA Four Diamond designation annually since 2007, the hotel offers an array of amenities such as:
- The Spa at Shingle Creek, a full-service, 13,000-sq.-ft. spa with nine treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art fitness center
- An 18-hole, par 72 championship golf course redesigned by Arnold Palmer Design Company
- Fifteen dining/lounging options
- Four outdoor swimming pools
- Two lighted tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Nature trail and seasonal fishing
- Olympic-regulation sand volleyball court and more
Architecture & Design
Created as an impressive example of the 1900s Spanish Revival style architecture, the hotel’s high-carved arches accented by the natural warm earth tones illustrate the sense of casual elegance and the grace of historic Florida. There are 255-acres of natural environment surround the resort, which includes a backdrop of dense oaks and pines along historic Shingle Creek, the headwaters of the Florida Everglades.
Guided by founder and President Harris Rosen’s high standards of quality and unsurpassed service, a team of experienced professionals fulfills the company’s on-going commitment to guest and associate satisfaction.
Hotel at a Glance
- Total Sleeping Rooms and Suites: 1,501
- Meeting/Event Space: 524,000 sq. ft.
- Maximum Number of Meeting Rooms: 99 (including ballrooms)
- The hotel includes 1,501 smoke-free, over-sized guestrooms (among the largest in Central Florida at 436 gross sq. ft.). And 75 ADA rooms
- 191 Suites: Each guestroom features two phones and is equipped with the latest innovations in technology, including complimentary Wi-Fi and high-speed hardwired internet; 40″ flat screen TVs that include connectivity panels for laptop, iPad, iPod and other devices.
- Each luxurious room features a plush Creek Sleeper Bed. Guestrooms also offer an in-room safe (fits up to 17” lap top), mini refrigerator, plush robe, iron and ironing board, hands-free blow dryer, coffeemaker, I-home radio/docking station, and Shingle Creek branded in-room amenities from
- The latest RFID technology at Rosen Hotels & Resorts, keeps our guests secure in their rooms. The comfort and security of our guests is at the heart of everything we do. Rest Assured.™ All of existing guestroom lock systems with a RFID key locking system combined with automatic deadbolts.
- Check-in begins at 3pm. Check-out is 11am. Hotel does not charge resort fee.
Dining & Entertainment
- A Land Remembered (AAA Four Diamond)
- Cala Bella (“Beautiful Creek”)– AAA Four Diamond
- Bella’s Bar
- Café Osceola & Osceola Bar
- Mi Casa Tequila Taqueria
- Banrai Sushi
- Tobias Burgers & Brews
- Shingle Creek Clubhouse Grille
- 18 Monroe Street Market
- Smooth Java
- Headwaters Lounge
- Creek Ice Creamery
- Cat-Tails Pool Bar & Grille
- Room Service – 24 hours, full service