Hotel & Travel
The Prince Waikiki offers something that no other resort in Honolulu can – a guaranteed ocean view of the blue Pacific. It’s Waikiki resort’s unique design and floor-to-ceiling windows provide panoramic vistas of the Ala Wai Yacht Harbor, Ala Moana Beach and Park, and the world’s most beautiful sunsets.
Its recent $55 million transformation speaks to the beautiful Hawaiian history of the sacred land on which the resort is located.
A few of the hotel’s amenities include:
- Windows that open to natural ocean breezes
- Sheer and blackout remote control blinds
- LCD Smart TV
- Mini refrigerator, coffeemaker & hot tea kettle
- Slippers, robes, hair dryer
From the Prince to Hilton Hawaiian Village: a 5 -8 minute walk
Ocean Front harbor rooms are $279 per night
Ocean Front rooms are $299 per night
The resort fee at the Prince has been waived for NMA guests
Ala Moana Hotel
The Ala Moana Hotel offers deluxe accommodations which include access to complimentary Wi-Fi, microwave oven and refrigerator. The Signature Prime Steak and Seafood Restaurant, located on the 36th floor, offers a breathtaking panorama view of the ocean, sheltered bays, sandy shores and lush parklands. Additionally, the hotel is just a 5-minute walk from the Hawaii Convention Center and next to the Ala Moana Center – the world’s largest open-air shopping mall.
Room Rate: $205 per night
Sheraton Waikiki & Royal Hawaiian
In the center of Waikiki-the heartbeat of excitement and entertainment. It is just three miles from the famed Diamond Head crater, we’re mere steps from Waikiki Beach, shopping and more. Relax at its two outdoor pools, Sheraton Fitness and Spa Khakara and share great times at its three unique restaurants. Connect at the stylish and comfortable Leahi Club Lounge or enjoy modern Hawaiian style found in 1,636 guest rooms-with ocean views from many of its rooms and all 136 suites. Relax in the comfort of island accommodations boasting the pure white Sheraton Signature Sleep Experience, an LCD TV and a fresh-air lanai.
Sheraton room rate:
$305 for city/mountain view | $345 for ocean front
Royal Hawaiian room rate:
$309 for Historic Garden view | $429 for Tower Ocean front
Reservations resorts desk at (800) 782-9488. A credit card is required to hold and confirm the reservation for the date(s) indicated.
Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort SOLD OUT
The Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort is the biggest kahuna of the hotels in Hawaii. On a typical day they’ll have over 7,500 guests serviced by over 1,800 employees, which practically qualifies it as a small town. There are lots of activities or a pulsating, always-moving resort, this place hums. There are nine massive towers (the tallest is 38 stories) with the Rainbow Tower being the closest to the water. The grounds are strewn with tropical plants, flowing ponds, swimming pools and some exotic birds.
The resort is well known for their fireworks every Friday night; additionally each day there are tons of cultural activities to choose from.
You must be registered for the Convention and or a current dues-paid member to obtain a hotel reservation.
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out time: 11:00 am
- 5 pools including Waikiki’s largest Super Pool and longest water slide
- 20 restaurants and bars
- Exclusive Ali’I Tower featuring concierge and private facilities
- Exotic wildlife, gardens, ponds and waterfalls
- Mandara Spa
- Daily activities ranging from Hula lessons to morning exercise classes
Most flights to Honolulu International Airport arrive around the same time, which cause many Waikiki hotels to have congested check-in lines. Here are some great tips on how you can breeze through check-in at Hilton Hawaiian Village:
- If you have booked a room in the Ali’i Tower, go directly to the Alii Tower to check-in. Bypass the Main Lobby Reception Desk and go straight to Ali’i Tower. Ali’i check-in desk is open from 6am until 11pm.
- Hilton Honors members can use Digital Check-in directly from the Hilton Honors app.
- If you require ADA transportation, we have an HHV Express Cart that can pick you up at the Great Lawn or Tapa Tower Drop-Off/Pick-Up area and take you and your luggage to your lobby destination. Ask the Doorman or any Bellman for assistance or pick up any house phone (ext 41) at the resort.
The Daily Resort Charge has been reduced to $15.00/Day for NMA. This is an “Optional” Charge and you can make the decision at or prior to check-in. It includes the following benefits for our guests:
- WiFi access in your room
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card given to you at check-in can only be used in your specified tower. One movie/game can be removed at a time.)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
The Daniel K. Inouye International Airport is located 8.8 miles from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel, located at 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815.
Air Travel Discounts
The airport (HNL) is served by many domestic carriers. Among them are Delta, United and Hawaiian Airlines with whom NMA has arranged programs offering discounted airfares of between 2%-10%.
Delta Airlines’ Discount:
July 17-August 18, 2019. Delta Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts for NATIONAL MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. Book your flights now.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT); refer to Meeting Event Code NY2N2; Group Ticket Designa-tor NGKWU.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Please note the following:
- Not all fares are eligible for a discount. Discounts apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Fare rules will determine eligibility.
United is pleased to partner with NMA for air travel to our upcoming event.
- Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter ZGEN506855 in the Offer Code box to receive your discount.
- MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars and miles for their travel.
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426-1122
- Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturday–Sunday, 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.
Hawaiian Airlines’ discount: July 15–August 15, 2019. Hawaiian Airlines is offering a 5% discount on fares (excluding First Class and Extra Comfort fares) to Honolulu from the following 13 nonstop gateways: New York (JFK), Boston, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland, Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego, Phoenix and Las Vegas. These flights include complimentary meal with wine.
Book reservation now; insert the program code, which is NMA.
The Roberts Hawaii Airport Shuttle is pleased to offer NMA convention attendees a convenient and reasonable way to get to and from the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport (HNL) and your hotel. Learn more.