Hotel & Travel
Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort
The Hilton Hawaiian Village Beach Resort is the biggest kahuna of the hotels in Hawaii. On a typical day they’ll have over 7,500 guests serviced by over 1,800 employees, which practically qualifies it as a small town. There are lots of activities or a pulsating, always-moving resort, this place hums. There are nine massive towers (the tallest is 38 stories) with the Rainbow Tower being the closest to the water. The grounds are strewn with tropical plants, flowing ponds, swimming pools and some exotic birds.
The resort is well known for their fireworks every Friday night; additionally each day there are tons of cultural activities to choose from.
You must be registered for the Convention and or a current dues-paid member to obtain a hotel reservation.
- Check-in time: 3:00 pm
- Check-out time: 11:00 am
- 5 pools including Waikiki’s largest Super Pool and longest water slide
- 20 restaurants and bars
- Exclusive Ali’I Tower featuring concierge and private facilities
- Exotic wildlife, gardens, ponds and waterfalls
- Mandara Spa
- Daily activities ranging from Hula lessons to morning exercise classes
Most flights to Honolulu International Airport arrive around the same time, which cause many Waikiki hotels to have congested check-in lines. Here are some great tips on how you can breeze through check-in at Hilton Hawaiian Village:
- If you have booked a room in the Ali’i Tower, go directly to the Alii Tower to check-in. Bypass the Main Lobby Reception Desk and go straight to Ali’i Tower. Ali’i check-in desk is open from 6am until 11pm.
- Hilton Honors members can use Digital Check-in directly from the Hilton Honors app.
- If you require ADA transportation, we have an HHV Express Cart that can pick you up at the Great Lawn or Tapa Tower Drop-Off/Pick-Up area and take you and your luggage to your lobby destination. Ask the Doorman or any Bellman for assistance or pick up any house phone (ext 41) at the resort.
The Daily Resort Charge has been reduced to $15.00/Day for NMA. This is an “Optional” Charge and you can make the decision at or prior to check-in. It includes the following benefits for our guests:
- WiFi access in your room
- PlayStation® 3 access with unlimited movies and games (DVD Now card given to you at check-in can only be used in your specified tower. One movie/game can be removed at a time.)
- Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (No access fee)
The Daniel K. Inouye International Airport is located 8.8 miles from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel, located at 2005 Kalia Road, Honolulu, Hawaii 96815.
Air Travel Discounts
The airport (HNL) is served by many domestic carriers. Among them are Delta, United and Hawaiian Airlines with whom NMA has arranged programs offering discounted airfares of between 2%-10%.
Delta Airlines’ Discount:
July 17-August 18, 2019. Delta Airlines is pleased to offer special discounts for NATIONAL MEDICAL ASSOCIATION. Book your flights now.
You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT); refer to Meeting Event Code NY2N2; Group Ticket Designa-tor NGKWU.
*Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Please note the following:
- Not all fares are eligible for a discount. Discounts apply to round trip travel only.
- Not valid with other discounts, certificates, coupons or promotional offers.
- Fare rules will determine eligibility.
United is pleased to partner with NMA for air travel to our upcoming event.
- Visit www.united.com/meetingtravel and enter ZGEN506855 in the Offer Code box to receive your discount.
- MileagePlus members earn Premier Qualifying Dollars and miles for their travel.
You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at (800) 426-1122
- Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–10:00 p.m. Eastern Time
- Saturday–Sunday, 8:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. Eastern Time
Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations. International customers may contact their local United Reservation Desk.
Hawaiian Airlines’ discount: July 15–August 15, 2019. Hawaiian Airlines is offering a 5% discount on fares (excluding First Class and Extra Comfort fares) to Honolulu from the following 13 nonstop gateways: New York (JFK), Boston, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Jose, Oakland, Los Angeles, Long Beach, San Diego, Phoenix and Las Vegas. These flights include complimentary meal with wine.
Book reservation now; insert the program code, which is NMA.
We are pleased to offer several options for ground transportation between the airport and your hotel.
SpeediShuttle is the contracted company at the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport.
NMA convention attendees make your reservations here. To obtain a 10% discount for the shared-ride option, round trip reservations are required and must be made no later than 48 hours in advance.
Online reservations: http://speedishuttle.com/waikiki
Phone reservations: 1-877-242-5777
Current cost is: One way: $16.00 per person; $30.40 round trip (must book arrival and departure at the same time to get this discounted price).
Sedans and SUVS are also available. Rates each way are $112.00 for sedans and $125.00 for SUVs, inclusive of fees and taxes. These rates do not include a gratuity for the driver.
Charley’s Taxi – Hilton Hawaiian Village
This company is located at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Resort.
It offers a flat rate from the airport of $29.00 plus tax (for a total of $30.37), and an additional gratuity of 15% is also suggested. Upon arrival at the Honolulu Airport, call toll free to 1-877-531-1333 or 808-233-3333. A dispatcher will send a taxi, accommodating up to four passengers, to the baggage claim area at curbside. Larger parties should request specific information about pricing and types of vehicles available. Note: Charley’s does not provide a child car seat for these pickups; Hawaii law does not require child car seats in taxis. For additional information and for online reservations visit: www.charleystaxi.com/services/airport