NMA permits and encourages the use of social media, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and blogging at the conference as a way to summarize, highlight, excerpt, review, critique, and promote the presented materials, syllabus materials, or the conference in general, provided that
- copyright law is observed;
- verbatim information is limited to a few quotes; and
- the author or speaker is referenced and cited appropriately.
Out of respect for the other participants, we ask that noise-making electronic devices be silenced, though they need not be turned off. We understand that they may be used to follow along in the syllabus, tweet, or take notes in accordance with the above stated social media policy.
Official hashtag – #NMA2018ORL
- Follow us on Twitter (NationalMedAssn)
- Like us on Facebook (The National Medical Association)